JAKARTA, KalderaNews.com – The EU Ambassador to Indonesia & Brunei, Vincent Guérend, and the EU Ambassador to ASEAN, Francisco Fontan, co-hosted the Europe Day 2019 Reception in Jakarta on 2 May.
Gracing the event were the Indonesian Minister of Law and Human Rights, Yasonna Laoly, the Indonesian Minister of Home Affairs, Tjahjo Kumolo, and the ASEAN Deputy Secretary General, Kung Phoak.
- Yasonna Laoly dan Tjahjo Kumolo Hadiri Europe Day 2019
- Vincent Guérend Tinggalkan Indonesia, Yasona Laoly Keluhkan Sulitnya Urus Visa Schengen
- Raimuna SMAK PENABUR 2019: Ajang Aktualisasi Nilai Kebersamaan dan Kasih
- Mengulik Program MBG dan Kelemahan Fitur Besutan Extramarks
In his speech, Ambassador Guérend said “I am honoured to have led the ‘team Europe’ in Indonesia for the last four years. Collectively and with a strong and fast developing partnership with Indonesia we have achieved a lot.”
A choir comprising staff of the EU Delegation to Indonesia and embassies of EU Member States sang the EU anthem, Indonesian anthem and ASEAN anthem in the presence of more than 1400 guests.
A number of EU-funded project also used the opportunity by featuring booths to showcase their activities and achievements. The event was concluded with guests singing and dancing until midnight as well as enjoying European-themed cuisine. (JS)
* Jika merasa artikel ini bermanfaat, silakan dishare pada saudara, sahabat dan teman-temanmu.