JAKARTA, KalderaNews.com – Kita akan memperingati Hari Hak Asasi Manusia (HAM) pada Jumat, 10 Desember 2021. Tanggal 10 Desember dipilih lantaran bertepatan dengan hari Majelis Umum Perserikatan Bangsa-Bangsa mengadopsi Deklarasi Universal Hak Asasi Manusia (UDHR) pada tahun 1948.
Tahun ini, peringatan Hari Hak Asasi Manusia (HAM) mengambil tema “EQUALITY – Reducing inequalities, advancing human rights (Kesetaraan – Mengurangi Ketidaksetaraan, Memajukan Hak Asasi Manusia).
- 10 Desember, Hari Hak Asasi Manusia (HAM), Begini Sejarah dan Tema Peringatan Tahun 2021
- Kumpulan Twibbon Keren untuk Merayakan Hari Asasi Manusia (HAM), 10 Desember 2021
Nah, kamu juga bisa ikut merayakan Hari HAM 2021 dengan berbagi ucapan di media sosial. Inilah kumpulan kutipan yang bisa kamu bagikan di media sosial:
- The rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened. (John F. Kennedy)
- Knowledge makes a man unfit to be a slave. (Frederick Douglass)
- A right delayed is a right denied (Martin Luther King, Jr.)
- To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity. (Nelson Mandela)
- There can be no peace without development, no development without peace, and no lasting peace or sustainable development without respect for human rights and the rule of law. (Former UN Deputy Secretary-General Jan Eliasson)
- Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers. (United Nations, Universal Declaration of Human Rights)
- There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. (Elie Wiesel)
- When the fundamental principles of human rights are not protected, the center of our institution no longer holds. It is they that promote development that is sustainable; peace that is secure; and lives of dignity. (Former UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein)
- We declare that human rights are for all of us, all the time: whoever we are and wherever we are from; no matter our class, our opinions, our sexual orientation. (Former UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon)
- Freedom means the supremacy of human rights everywhere. Our support goes to those who struggle to gain those rights or keep them. Our strength is our unity of purpose. To that high concept there can be no end save victory. (Franklin D. Roosevelt)
- If someone needs to express their gender in a way that is different, that is okay. They don’t deserve to be victims of violence. If you are uncomfortable with it, then you need to look at yourself. (Laverne Cox, American actress)
- It means a great deal to those who are oppressed to know that they are not alone. Never let anyone tell you that what you are doing is insignificant. (Desmond Tutu)
- Peace does not just mean putting an end to violence or war, but to all other factors that threaten peace, such as discrimination, such as inequality, poverty. (Aung San Suu Kyi)
- The candle burns not for us, but for all those whom we failed to rescue from prison, who were shot on the way to prison, who were tortured, who were kidnapped, who ‘disappeared’. That’s what the candle is for. (Peter Benenson, founder of Amnesty International)
- Peace can only last where human rights are respected, where the people are fed, and where individuals and nations are free. (Dalai Lama)
- Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world. (Malala Yousafzai)
- Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don’t give up the fight. (Bob Marley)
- No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world. (Robin Williams)
*Jika merasa artikel ini bermanfaat, silakan dishare pada saudara, sahabat dan teman-temanmu!